Independent rating of Forex broker Rosenthal Collins Group (RCG)
Country of origin
Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), National Futures Association (NFA), Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
Visa and MasterCard, Skrill and Neteller, wire transfer, electronic payment systems (WebMoney)
Minimum account size
Minimum lot size
up to 1:500
Rosenthal Collins Group (RCG) was established in 1923 under the name Greene and Collins. Nowadays, it is one of the largest independent FCM brokers. The company renders services to investment organizations, professional traders, and private investors. Rosenthal Collins Group’s headquarters are in Chicago. The broker is regulated by several financial authorities. They are the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), the National Futures Association (NFA), and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
RCG offers its clients access to global trading floors. The broker operates on major stock exchanges in the US and the UK. Customers can trade currency pairs, futures, and options on futures.
Rosenthal Collins Group provides brokerage services, Forex trading, clearing, futures management, and a wide range of e-trading services to its clients.
Rosenthal Collins Group’s trading instruments include currency pairs, energy, soft and agricultural commodities, precious metals, and stock indices.
The broker offers three trading account types: Individual, Corporate, Partnership/LLC, and Trust.
Clients can test their skills on a demo account. The trial period of the demo account is 14 days.
Providing clearing services, the broker represents its customers on such exchanges as the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT), the ICE Futures US (Formerly New York Board of Trade), ICE Futures Europe, ICE OTC, London Clearing House (LCH), the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX/ COMEX), the Dubai Mercantile Exchange (DME), and Fixed Income Clearing Corp. (FICC).
A minimum deposit in the company starts from $100. Leverage is up to 1:500.
Clients can trade through the popular trading platform - MetaTrader 4. It is available for both desktop and mobile devices. Users can also choose from other trading platforms:
- RCG Onyx Plus is a futures trading app designed by RCG developers. RCG Onyx Plus WebTrader is a trading app that provides market access to users in online mode.
- CQG Trader is a new e-trading interface.
- CQG provides direct access to the global market, trading charts, and analytics.
- CTS T4 is a trading platform that provides access to the world’s leading exchanges. It has flexible risk management and three customization levels, as well as three app types: downloadable, browser-based, and mobile.
- Trading Technologies (TT) is an app designed for futures trading.
- Metro is a trading platform with risk management as well as control of order execution and pricing.
- Quick Screen Trading (QST) is a trading platform that offers fast tools for order entry and management. It features news, charts, and analytics in real-time mode (available in desktop and mobile versions).
- RANorder is a trading platform that enables order-entry and management of futures and options on futures.
Clients can contact the company’s managers by email and phone. Contact details are mentioned on the official website. The language of communication is English.
The majority of comments about the broker are positive. Rosenthal Collins Group receives little negative feedback from traders on the Web.
- wide range of investment instruments
- access to world’s leading exchanges
- regulated broker; safety of client funds
- demo account
- lack of payment options, including through e-wallets