Independent rating of Forex broker Just2Trade
Country of origin
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
Minimum account size
Minimum lot size
from 0 pip
Just2Trade Online Ltd (Just2Trade) is an international investment company that provides its clients with direct access to the world's major stock and currency markets. Just2Trade is a part of the international organization, FINAM, which offers its clients the opportunity to trade on Forex, stock markets, etc. Just2Trade, like FINAM, is subject to the oversight and legal framework of the European Securities and Markets Authority. It allows the company to provide services to clients from all over the world. Just2Trade offers clients a variety of investment services: brokerage and portfolio management services, investment consulting and currency exchange services, as well as investment and financial analysis. It is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 281/15. In addition, the company operates in accordance with the legislation of the European Securities Markets Authority (ESMA). Just2Trade is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund which guarantees the safety of the clients’ funds.
Just2Trade has the minimum requirements for traders in the US. The client is offered a single trading account (MMA) with one-time access to the main exchange and OTC platforms.
Just2Trade also provides clients with a wide array of trading instruments:
- more than 40 currency pairs
- CFD on stocks and indexes
- more than 9,000 financial instruments for trading on NYSE, NASDAQ, LSE, XETRA, JPX, MOEX, CME, NYMEX, ICE, EUREX и FX
The minimum trade size – 0.01 standard lot. The leverage for individual traders ranges from 1:30 to 1:2.
The company requires low spreads:
- 0.3 pips for EUR/USD, 0.9 pips for GBP/USD (in this case, a commission of about $3 per lot is charged).
The company offers several trading accounts:
- US stocks
- Global futures
- МТ4 and МТ5
- Exchange trading platforms with direct access to exchanges and ECN TRANSAQ, CQG and ROX
- Transaq MMA, TradeX Lite (for clients who have opened a single trading account – MMA)
- J2T Europe and МТ5 for mobile devices
Clients can contact the support team by email, chat, as well as by using the feedback form on the website.
On the web, there are many positive reviews about cooperation with this company. Traders underline the possibility of trading not only with the different currency pairs but also with the commodity stocks. Some also emphasize the high-quality support service and quick responses from the support team. However, the lion’s share of investors praise the broker for the advantageous trading conditions. Yet, there are also negative reviews. Mostly, customers complain about difficulties with fund withdrawals, slow order execution, the high commission charged when withdrawing funds, as well as technical failures that complicate trading.
- building a common business model and business processes based on European standards (low investment risks)
- regulation of the company's business activity (security of customers' funds)
- direct access to exchanges
- low commissions
- high liquidity
- round-the-clock support service
- negative reviews
- difficulties with fund withdrawals
- low order execution
- high commission
- technical failures