Independent rating of Forex broker Standard Capital Securities
0/10 (votes 100)
Country of origin
Central Depository Company of Pakistan, National Clearing Company of Pakistan Ltd., Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan
wire transfer, cheque or PayOrder by mail
Minimum account size
Minimum lot size
Standard Capital Securities is a well-known broker in Pakistan established in 1990. The company provides full-scale financial and consulting services to its clients. Standard Capital Securities is part of Standard Chartered. The company is supervised by the Central Depository Company of Pakistan, National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited, and Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
Standard Capital Securities is a direct participant of the Karachi Stock Exchange, the largest exchange in Pakistan. Standard Capital Securities offers its clients to work through a proprietary trading platform SCS SmarTrader which enables traders to access the Karachi Stock Exchange. This advanced trading platform features a full set of online fundamental and technical trading tools.
Advantages of SCS SmarTrader:
- one-click trading
- possibility to buy or sell several instruments with one click (bunch trading)
- reset your account to zero with one click
- intraday technical charts (1 min, 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 30 min, and 1 hour)
- live trading signals based on special trading system
- up-to-date fundamental recommendations based on relevant financial data
- various technical tools (MACD and RSI buy and sell signals, Fibonacci support and resistance levels)
- account statements with record of profit and losses
- customer support through live chat
- fast order execution
The company charges PKR 310 (the Pakistani rupee) for opening an account. This amount also includes the annual service fee. The minimum margin requirement is PKR 15,000. At the same time, there are no annual charges for conducting transactions. When opening an account, clients have a 1-month trial period to test the company’s services.
Standard Capital Securities offers a wide array of instruments including stocks, commodities, currency pairs, derivatives, IPO, and mutual funds.
To make a deposit, you need to mail a cheque or a payment order to the company. Upon receiving the cheque, the company's representatives should then transfer the specified amount to the client’s account. A wire transfer is also available.
To withdraw funds, clients should fill in a withdrawal request form which becomes available after logging into the trading account. After receiving the request, the company will send the cheque under the name of the account holder by express delivery.
Customers can contact the company by phone or via email and WhatsApp. Please note that the support team speaks Urdu.
There are no reviews on the Net about this broker.
- one-click trading
- brokerage and consulting services
- no details on trading conditions
- no feedback from traders
- support team speaks only Urdu